Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, ITBusinessHub.com accessible at www.ITBusinessHub.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
This website is an area where ITBusinessHub.com, its owners, visitors, and it’s collaborators can share information, stories, experiences, and research with other enthusiasts worldwide.
If there is no mention of a collaborating expert on a piece of content on our site, you should assume the content contains our opinions and are for entertainment purposes only.
The general information provided on this Website is not a substitute for the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, or formal and individualized advice of a medical professional, professional trainer, other qualified professional.
Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
By using this website you agree that you will not hold ITBusinessHub.com, its owners, or contributors responsible for actions you take, or fail to take, as a result of the information provided on this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, ITBusinessHub.com and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
This website occasionally uses media under the Fair Use Doctrine (17 U.S.C. 107). Neither ITBusinessHub.com nor it’s owner(s) claim ownership of media used in this way and it is displayed strictly under the guidelines and established case law relating to the Fair Use Doctrine.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair use is a doctrine in the United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as for commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and ITBusinessHub.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Rules of Conduct
By participating and using the website, including the posting of content, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
- Is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by the Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, “spamming,” chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by ITBusinessHub.com in its sole discretion; Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of the website or with a without limitation, mail or “post” bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including ITBusinessHub.com employee or forges any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous re-mailers.
- Attacks or insults another users of the website;
- Suggests or encourages illegal activity
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant ITBusinessHub.com a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. ITBusinessHub.com reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ITBusinessHub.com expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ITBusinessHub.com, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. ITBusinessHub.com, including its owners, officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website or the information contained therein.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ITBusinessHub.com from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ITBusinessHub.com is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
ITBusinessHub.com is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ITBusinessHub.com and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.